Free Daily Betting Tips And Picks For You
|Game||Bets this year||Profits this year||ROI this year|
|Level||Bets Year to date||Profit year to date||ROI Year to date|
Frequently Asked Questions
Hopefully, any queries are covered below, if not, please get in touch.
- We do not depend on specific tipsters or experts, as their performance can vary over time. Instead, we employ a continuous process of evaluating profitable sources of picks, as well as using our own customized models and tipsters. Every month, we replace underperforming sources with new ones to ensure the highest quality.
- Moreover, when it comes to American sports betting, most options involve two possible outcomes (e.g., moneyline, spread, overs). This makes it more challenging to identify “weak lines,” which are crucial for profitability. However, sports like golf offer greater opportunities for profit due to the larger number of participants (up to 200 players) where sportsbooks struggle to accurately set all the lines.
- Lastly, weaker lines are more likely to exist in lesser-known leagues rather than in major leagues. As a result, our soccer tips often focus on smaller leagues like English lower leagues and less renowned European leagues, as they present a higher potential for advantageous betting opportunities compared to the major leagues.
We give out our basic silver picks free and charge a good value monthly subscription for our premium gold and platinum picks. These range from a total of $100 for gold to $225 for gold & platinum FOR ALL SPORTS. This compares to the US industry-leading sites that charge up to $300-400 a month PER TIPSTER
- Silver = standard 2-way bets such as moneyline, spread, totals
- Gold = better value bets (weaker lines, strong systems, etc.)
- Platinum = higher risk/return bets including parlays, golf outsiders, etc.
We have spent 2 years testing over 200 sources to arrive at our current picks. We continually redo this process on a monthly basis, removing non-profitable picks and introducing new ones that are proving profitable
- You should have an idea of a betting bank that you would like to follow. This could be an annual amount of the maximum losses you would be prepared to tolerate (say $1,000 a month or $12,000 a year). It could also be a genuine bank if you want to set that aside. Individual bets should never be more than 5% of your bank and generally should be 1, 2 or 3%. This would be equivalent to 1, 2 or 3 unit bets.
- Safer bettors will put more into safer bets such as our silver bets but riskier bettors would put more into our more aggressive bets such as platinum. We intend to introduce a unit system with our picks shortly, which will be based on a middle ground ‘value’ basis-i.e. the better value we perceive the bet (i.e. weak lines), the more units
Over the last 2 years, we have averaged a Return on Investment of 20% across all sports. We think this is an exceptional return but it may not be sustainable. Our long-term objective is to achieve returns of at least 10% per annum overall. If we limited our picks to just the mainstream US leagues, it would be difficult to achieve even 10% overall, given the lines placed by the sportsbooks (bookies) are so strong
Picks are updated daily.
All major US and International sports are covered. As well as football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer and golf we are currently testing and intend to add other sports such as UFC and tennis.
Our different sources do all of this work, so yes. As we are providing typically 10 to 30 picks a day, we do not include detailed picks analysis to avoid congestion. Rather, we grade the picks according to their nature and value and we see in them, which leads to the silver, gold and platinum categorizations.
Our website includes all you need to be a profitable bettor including-
- An extensive high-quality education section
- A free line shopping service covering all the books easily available in the marketplace (unlike many competitors, who limit their line shopping to only sportsbooks they are in an affiliate relationship with)
- A full record of all our betting picks covering the last 2 years
- Sports news to stay up to date
- Our ethos as a business and commitment to you
- Best promo offers from our affiliated sportsbooks
- An extensive research section on important topics including the poor returns available on the well-known sites you have most likely heard of.
Not at the moment, but we intend to offer this in the future.
Our picks are suitable for all levels of bettors, The simplicity of the bets and grading makes it easy for beginners to follow, while our unmatched profitability record will appeal to even the most seasoned bettors.
Yes, we follow where we believe the best value is for bettors as well as the major US and International sports
We make it easy for you as explained in our support page.