At WeWinGames.com, we genuinely want you to become a better sports bettor. This is not a bland statement, and we back it up as follows-
- We provide you free and premium picks with only 1 objective in mind-to maximize returns. We are NOT tied into any particular tipsters, which means we are continually revising and exploring the various sources we use. These sources include a variety of American and International tipsters. We drop any who start to underperform from our betting picks and tips. We are continuously scouring the world for new quality tipping sources. In fact, we welcome all potential sources. If you have any you think we should consider, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlike many US-based betting services, we do not try to FOOL you by displaying only fancy win ratios. This is for the simple reason that a win ratio on its own is almost meaningless. You must take the odds into account to know if the service is profitable, as well as the stake size. This is why we focus very much on ROI (Return on Investment) in our results. Any bet picks services not showing a credible ROI alongside their results should be viewed sceptically. Ask yourself why they would choose to hide this? You can read our betting education article on Best Sports Betting Picks Measures to understand more.
- We display Our betting picks results completely transparently and summarized for you in easy-to-understand tables. Even more importantly, we show you all of the bets we have made ourselves and that make up our returns on our google sheet linked into the website – at the time of writing over 4000 bets placed in 2022/23 so far
- Line Shopping is a vital part to become a better sports bettor. Yet, most websites displaying a full odds comparison service leave out the Sportsbooks they are not affiliated with, as they do not earn money from those sites. At WeWinGames, we prefer to put the customer first, which is the reason that our Odds Comparison shows all available books where we can access their feeds/odds. We do make affiliate income off our partner clients and hope you will use our site to claim some of their offers. However, we display the sites that we have no affiliation with as well. This gives you the fullest available picture, which is the only way to maximise your profits.
- Our betting education goes well beyond the bland articles and statements of many of our competitors, e.g. sportsbooks make their money off only margin (the difference between 100 and -110 in odds = the Sportsbook ‘margin’). This repeats on many websites in articles written by sports journalists. This is simply not true-see our article on How do Sportsbooks make their profit. So, either these sites are too lazy to delve a little deeper, or are deliberately misleading you. We prefer to help you become a better sports bettor